"RADAWAY" info. wanted

We have a device which I am studying to see if we could use it to reduce
our liquid
waste volume. This device is called "RADAWAY". The RADAWAY consist
of two chambers and a special filter in between. Waste liquid is placed in
one chamber and a vaccum pump (or line) is connected to the other chamber
which forces the liquid flow through the filter into other chamber. The
special filter is to bind with molecules in liquid which contain
radioactivity. The filter can be disposed as solid waste after dry and the
liquid can than be handled as non-radioactive. The special filter has it's
limitations. Molecules it can bind is very limited according to specs. The
chamber can only hold 500 ml.

I would like to hear from someone other than manufacturer who used or
tried this device. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank
you in advance. Myung Chul Jo

Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics