Anti-nuclear Web Sites

taken by the media, or much of the media, primarily to sell
"sensationalism", we do not have to look far on the internet to also see
it. A real gem is the www.bnlfable.com web site, originally known as
"The Unauthorized Home Page of Brookhaven Lab" web site. Obviously Andy
Hull, who has gifted us with several postings and HP Newsletter articles
regarding the BN L "wicked tritium" issue, is aware of the FABLE site.
The name is very appropriate for all the fables it promulgates: BNL's
environmental crimes, BNL using Long Island residents as guinea pigs,
falsification of records and concealed evidence, perjury of BNL
officers, and how "They are terrorizing people out there".(Quote
attributed to Sen. Alfonse D'Amato). Wow! It appears we have seen the
biggest sin since the Garden of Eden.

Frank L. Bordell
US Ecology
Needles, CA