International RAM Shipping (Excepted Package, Limited Quantity)

I am having very difficult time to send  200 microcurie H-3 to France. It
seemed to that the FedEx is only one who handle RAM international
shipping. I was told that they (the FedEx in US) need to have a
preapproval prior to shipping. The FedEx in France responded that the
Limited Quantity is not allowed in France. So I am told that I can't ship
the H-3 I have. I guess the "Limited Quantity" in France has a
different meaning than what I meant (or IATA meant). Doesn't IATA reg.
apply in France? I would appreciate to hear from
someone who have any suggestions. The compound which contains H-3 is
specially synthesized and it is intended for medical research. No other
hazard is associated with this compound. Thank you
in advance. Myung Chul Jo

Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics