RE: Amusing "nuclear toys"

Cool-e-wow. But some of the collectors out there might recall that
Lionel was once in the radiation detector business, manufacturing Civil
Defense instruments and sources. I don't have one of the former, but I
do have a deader-than-a-doornail Co-60 button source (1/10 uC) from
LIONEL ELEC. LABORATORIES. Maybe the "reactor fluid" is really leftover
waste?

Jim

Jim Herrold, Radiation Safety Officer
University of Wyoming