Re: NCRP Report on Child X-Ray Doses

You wrote:

Does anyone know the NCRP report that lists typical doses to children
     for various x-ray procedures?  I currently have a graph based on these
     doses, but I do not know the NCRP source document.  Please respond
     directly to my address below.

     Richard Garcia
     garciara@songs.sce.com
     San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station
     Offsite Emergency Planning

Try NCRP 100, "Exposure of the U.S. Population From Diagnostic Medical
Radiation."  This provides demographic information on x-ray exams.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com