hp position

The following position was advertised in a display ad in the Nov. HPS Newsletter.  I'm guessing that several job seekers skip over the display ads and go straight to the back page and therefore may have missed it.  I'd appreciate you sharing it, as appropriate:  Malcolm Pirnie, Inc., an env. engineering and consulting firm, has an opening for a hp to work on projects which involve characterization of radioactive materials in env. media, risk assessment, and other tasks involving various aspects of hp practice.  The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects with MPI's hazardous waste team out of our Mahwah, NJ office and will report to our senior hp.  Position requires a B.S. in hp or a closely related field and excellent written/verbal communication skills (especially involving the "language" of radioactivity).  Visit us at http://www.pirnie.com  Send resume and salary requirements to: R. Haney, Malcolm Pirnie, Inc., Dept. AF, 104 Corporate Park Drive, White Plai!
ns, N.Y.  10602 or fax to: (914) 641-2730