Re: Are there any more "OKLO's?

It's my recollection that the article, which was indeed in Sci Am (Cowan,
GA. 1976. A Natural Fission Reactor. Vol 235. 36-47), estimated that there
could have been as many as 100 natural reactors.  But I've never heard of
the finding of physical evidence for others. The fourth edition of
Environmental Radioactivity (Eisenbud/Gesell, 1997) cites, in addition to
the article, a piece by the IAEA (1975): The OKLO Phenomenon. Report
STI/PUB/405. Intl. Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna and UNIPUB, Lanham, Maryland.

chris alston