RE: ABHP Exam Results

To add on this, only people who PASSED can have access to some
congratulation message from the system. I would suggest everyone to
CAREFULLY type your name and read the instructions...to prevent any
unpleasant surprises.... I would also like to suggest ABHP to include
everyone (pass or fail) so we can know quickly the result. (There is a
postal strike in Canada, by chance this system is working !)

Results were available since Nov.25 1997.

Stephane
RSO
Gestion du Risque\Risk Management
Merck Frosst Canada