Re: Editorial on Ward Valley

 There was an article in the 12/7/97 NY Times, Sec. A, on theis
subject.  The Times article emphasized the competition for the waste
$$ with several sites coming on-stream in the near (??) future.

Sorry, I don't have the article in front of me.  I took a quick look
at their web site but it didn't jump out at me and I didn't look very
hard:

   www.nytimes.com

--
        /