RE: Mass Attenuation Coef.

Mike,

A web site that has the type of information you're looking for is:

http://www1.usa1.com/~aic/232.html

It has links to NIST with tables of the mass attenuation coefficients
and mass energy absorption coefficients for elements and also for
selected compounds.  There is also an exhaustive table with mass
attenuation coefficients broken down by interaction mechanism (PE, CE,
PP) coefficients from 0.1 to 1E8 keV.  Enjoy.

Philip

Philip C. Fulmer, PhD, CHP
Carolina Power & Light Company
Harris Energy and Environmental Center