Re: Is there a "METHOD"?

When I was working on EPA's contract. We had tryed to use the
relation between the dose rate and
Ra-226 specific activity in the soil from
the "Fundamental Health Physics" by Cember (I can't recall the page  to
determine contamination in our
waste. As far as I know there wasn't any specific "formal" method for Ra-226.
I hope it might help.
Emil.