Gamma table

>At this moment we use 'TABLE of Radioactive Isotopes' by Browne and
>Firestone (ISBN 0-471-84909-x) (Library of congres cat QD601.2.B76).
>This publication (data) is also available on CD rom, and is slightly
>more accurate for gamma spectrometry.

***Beware that the CD-ROM contains basically the images of the pages in
the book in pdf files.  As best as I can determine there is no internal
database and no means of searching this data unless you build your own
database and convert the pdf files to text for importing to the database.
Basically I find the added usefulness of the CD-ROM over the book rather
minimal.
--
the above are the personal musing of the author,
and do not represent any past, current, or future