Subject: RE: WARD VALLEY AND THE PAPER BY PROFESSOR HAYDEN OF NEBRAS
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    12/11/97 10:52 AM

While Dave Scherer makes some good points, imagine the political
ramifications IF the federal government initiated such an action! We'd
have Ruby Ridges in most parts of the country!  The states sovereignty
can not be over-stepped by the federales. The states are required to
manage their own territories, and, are bound to protect their own
constituents to the best of their ability, and based on their own
needs and assumptions. While we may not disagree, there are certain
states rights that must be followed, and accepted, whether or not we
agree or disagree with them.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director