Re: Dose-response threshold from A-bomb survivor data

Professor Cohen:
     You may have come to a reasonable conclusion, but the use of Gaussian
assumptions on difference data can lead to instable results.  The Y values
you use are differences between observed and expected cancer ( presumably
rates ).  This is confirmed by the negative Y for the lowest exposure.
This problem can be obviated I think, by using actual observations. I
suggest you consult a good mathematical statistician at Pitt.
                    John Goldsmith  gjohn@bgumail.bgu.ac.il