RE: thoriated tungsten -Reply

If this worker is a user of licensed source though, could not a dose
from this unlicensed welding rod be counted against the regulatory
limits, since part of his dose comes from a licensed source?

Rafael G. Charris, TSgt, USAF, OHST, RRPT
Supervisor, Industrial Hygiene
Bioenvironmental Engineering
Osan AB, Republic of Korea
DSN 784-2623 Fax 784-2633