Re: Nonukes

Harold raises a good question.  One way would be with a well linked home
page of 'our own'.  I think LLNL has such a page, and the HPS has a position
paper on Pu which should be linked as well.

However, it is very important to remember that people have a right to their
opinions and to publish even what is clearly erroneous information, even
though we personally find it disturbing.  Thus, the flat earthers have just
as much right to expound their opinions, erroneous as they clearly may be,
as those who believe the more conventional wisdom.

Season Greetings to all who read this message, and wishes for a Happy New
Year.

Ron Kathren