RE: Scarborough, Tenn -Reply

David,

On the 18th, DOE - ORO held a community meeting with Scarboro with Jim
Hall and Robert Poe in attendance to discuss environmental monitoring
activites in the community as a result of citizen concerns associated
with sick kids. I just assumed that this was what ended up on the news,
since we have had several city councilmen talk to TV reporters.....I
have not seen anything on Erwin lately, but maybe we have two thing
going on here in the Volunteer State.

Marti Poston-Brown
MRBROWN@Bechtel.com