AIHA

The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) has recently published a
pamphlet, "Should I Be Worried About Ionizing Radiation?", which I find to be
an excellent, common sense approach to the subject.  Licensees should consider
using this as part of General Employee Training, as well as for community
relations.  I do not know the cost, but it should be available from AIHA:
phone:  703-849-8888, or e-mail:  infonet@aiha.org

I also urge health physicists to join the AIHA.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com