Subject: MIT/LNT Extreme
Author:  Harold.Reynolds@rfets.gov at hubsmtp
Date:    1/6/98 10:42 AM

I live in a rural area and my water supply is from a deep well.  I know from my
own measurements that it contains significantly elevated levels of radon when
compared to municipal water supplies.  As a health physicist, I also know that
LNT and EPA say this results in an increased risk of cancer. If I let my guests
from town drink or shower using my water, am I willfully putting them at risk?
Can I be held responsible if I don't inform them and get consent before I let
them get a drink?  I certainly can't plead ignorance.

Harry Reynolds
303-966-2708
Harold.Reynolds@RFETS.gov