The return of Robert J. Gunter

Greetings Radsafers,

After nearly 2 years of a travel sabbatical and 40 lbs. of weight loss
I'm back (and at my college weight).  I've been monitoring RADSAFE for
about a week, and must say it's good to see that things haven't changed
(MIT lawsuit and the ensuing discussion) since I left.  Now comes the
rub:

I am looking for a job.

My professional experience includes 4 years at ORNL as the Centralized
External Dosimetry System Health Physicist (A.K.A. dosimetry program
handyman), and about a year and 1 weeks subscription to RADSAFE.  My
formal education includes both B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Health Physics from
Georgia Tech and classes in internal and microdosimetry at the
University of Tennessee.  I am interested in all areas of Health and
Medical Physics and welcome the opportunity to discuss them with any
interested party.  I am willing to discuss work on a contract basis.

While travelling I had the occasion to visit some of our colleagues in
Asia and Australasia and would be glad to talk about this too.  For all
of you International RADSAFErs who I had contact with, it was a pleasure
to meet you and I hope to see you again.

Anyone interested in receiving a resume, please contact me directly.

I plan to attend the Midyear meeting in Mobile and hope to see you
there.

Sincerely yours,

Rob Gunter

Robert J. Gunter