Re: Skin Dose Monitor

I agree that the PEMNET is a much better way to go, especially if it will be
an integral part of a new installation, in which case the cost is relatively
minor. My most recent information on pricing is that the file server, which
can cover up to eight generators, is ~$US7500. Each monitoring unit (one
needed per generator) is ~US$9500. So one can get off the ground for US$17K,
and add new tubes to the system for US$9500 each. There are also some costs
of installation, which would vary with location. The caveat is, of course,
that prices are always subject to change without notice.

chris alston
P.S. These opinions are mine alone.