Ohio EPA nuclide standards

Dear RADSAFERs -

I would like to extend my thanks to the large number of people who have
responded to my request for assistance.  You have helped greatly and have
exceeded my expectations.  I would especially like to thank Carol Marcus
and Otto Raabe for their extensive comments and suggestions.  My written
testimony will be completed and delivered tomorrow.  Anyone interested in
receiving a copy of it may feel free to contact me directly and I will
gladly send it, with attachments.  In addition, if there is wide interest,
I will keep you informed regarding this rule.  As Carol Marcus pointed out
(although a little more eloquently), it only takes one boneheaded state to
set the stage for 49 others.

Finally, I'd like to apologize for my inadvertent posting that was intended
to be a private mailing to Carol Marcus.  Oops!

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP  (karam.1@osu.edu)
The Ohio State University Office of Radiation Safety
1314 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH  43212
(614) 292-1284 (phone)
(614) 292-7002 (fax)