Re: Montel Williams E-Mail (out of service)

Sandy, thanks for all the information, and that was a really good letter!!

Ruth

Ruth F. Weiner, Ph. D.
Transportation Systems Department
Sandia National Laboratories
Mail Stop 0718
P. O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM 87185-0718
505-844-4791
505-844-0244 (fax)
rfweine@sandia.gov

Only my own opinions of course!

Old Transylvanian proverb:
"He may be just another dead vampire to you, but he's a stakeholder to me!"