Re: Individual Involved with Cassini Press and Science Reporting

Although I share your opinion of Kaku, you must keep in mind that
the 2 hour program attempted to cover an enormous amount of material.
It was disappointing that the only significant development mentioned
from the 40s was the bomb, but they were covering a century of material
and whether we like it or not this was the most significant physics
related development from that time period.

I thought the section of the program on physics developments from
Einstein's theories through the development of quantum mechanics
was rather well done.  (Even if they did use Kaku as a source.)

Michael Baker ... mcbaker@lanl.gov