NRC document PG-8-08

I know there are some NRC people on here so I guess this is mostly
directed to ya'll.  I have a copy of a document titled: Policy and Guidance
Directive PG-8-08 Scenarios for Assessing Potential Doses Associated
with Residual Activity.

This document discusses different scenarios that can be used in cases
of residual radioactive contamination.  It was written in 1994.  Does
anyone know what the NRC's attitude toward this document is today.  It
has a description of three scenarios called the Worker scenario the
Resident scenario and the Resident Farmer scenario.  The document
gives values that can be used with NUREG/CR-5512 or in the RESRAD
computer code.  I use these numbers and other portions of this guidance
frequently.  I have also sent this document to other States.  I find that I
send out several copies a year.  I wondered why I have never heard the
NRC talk about this document.  It does not appear to be available though
their web site either.  Do they no longer endorse it?  Is there something
better out there?

Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to respond to me directly.

Joelle Key
jkey@mail.state.tn.us
(See I do work.  I don't just sit around and watch Star Trek. :-) )