Re: rhabdymyosarcoma

Andrew,

Medline search using the key words shown revealed the following:

Papers:

1.Radiation-induced rhabdomyosarcoma. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1996
  Jan 1; 166(1): 217-218. No abstract available.
  PMID: 8571891; UI: 96110538.

    Isiklar I, Libshitz HI

    Publication Types: Letter

    PMID: 8571891, UI: 96110538

2.The sequellae of chemo-radiation therapy for head and neck
  cancer in children: managing impaired growth, development, and
  other side effects. Med Pediatr Oncol. 1993 Jan 1; 21(1): 60-66.
  No abstract available.
  PMID: 8426576; UI: 93148940.

    Kao GD, Willi SM, Goldwein J

    Publication Types: Clinical conference

    Comments: Comment in: Med Pediatr Oncol 1994;23(5):452

    PMID: 8426576, UI: 93148940

3.Rhabdomyosarcoma following radiation therapy for cervical
  carcinoma--a case report. Chang Keng I Hsueh. 1990 Mar 20;
  13(1): 65-71. PMID: 2379108; UI: 90335698.

    Lee CL, Chang TC, Shueh S, Soong YK

    We report an unusual case of a 70-year-old female with
    rhabdomyosarcoma of the uterus following radiotherapy for
    her stage IIIb cervical carcinoma 5 years ago. To our
    knowledge this may be the first case of rhabdomyosarcoma
    originating from the uterus following cervical cancer
    radiotherapy.

    PMID: 2379108, UI: 90335698

There were over 100 papers, so some discussion of rhabdomyosarcoma
with some radiation association (from radiation and/or chemotherapy)
may exist...

Your thesis should be interesting!

S.,

MikeG.