lost file

Many thanks to those who answered my request re: di-hydrogen oxide (and
other permutations of the name).

My soon to be 12 year old (I'm just too cool!) son couldn't believe that
"people could be so dumb" (his words).  I challenged him to try it
himself.

We often have discussions on the 3Rs, critical thinking and the
importance of informed decision making - have been for years.  He
usually ends up talking about our discussions in class with his teachers
and classmates, with obvious ripple effects.

Emelie Lamothe
lamothee@aecl.ca