Radioisotope Dispenser

Good Afternoon!  I'm told that Amersham sells a dispensing device for
radioactive stock solutions such that you could buy a large amount of
of some standard P-32 solution, say, and then dispense it out to the
users at your institution in smaller aliquots (I'm not sure of the name
of the device).  One of our large departments is looking into this as a
way to cut down on radioisotope shipping charges.

Have any of you had experience, good or bad, with a dispensing device
like this?  We, of course, have concerns about contamination control
and ALARA considerations (I understand that this device would hold a
few hundred millicuries of P-32; dispensing would probably be under
the control of a single staff member).  Please feel free to reply publicly
or separately to me at dupre@princeton.edu.  Thanks for your input!