Hg-203

Good morning,

A professor at our university regularly uses Hg-203 in his toxicology research.  Currently he knows of only one source that produces this isotope (Buffalo Materials Research Center) and they have informed him that they will be terminating the production of this isotope in the near future.

I understand that ICN, NEN and Amersham do not produce Hg-203.  Does anyone know where I might find another vendor that sells Hg-203?  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mitch Belanger
safmjb@panther.gsu.edu