Position Opening - Rad Remediation Manager

Dear Radsafers,

I am posting this for my company's HR department. Please share with others
who may have the required experience. Do not respond directly to me as it
will only delay a response from the HR people.

Pete C.

                                    Remediation Manager

Afftrex, Ltd. a major provider of radiological engineering, health physics &
environmental remediation at DOE & commercial facilities has immediate
opportunity for a Remediation Manager at the Naval Reactor Facility in Idaho
Falls, Idaho. Responsibilities include on site contract administration,
negotiation & authorization of contract changes, work performance & quality,
worker safety & health compliance, radiological/safety auditing, scheduling,
cost control & tracking, employee relations. The successful candidate must
possess a bachelor’s degree, have a minimum of five (5) years project
management  experience in radiological & environmental D&D utilizing 100+
employee & have Naval reactors program experience. Must be capable of
securing a DOE “L” clearance (desirable if candidate already has current L
clearance). Afftrex offers a competitive salary & benefits. Forward resume
with salary history to HR Manager, Afftrex, Ltd. 600 State St., Clairton, PA
15025-1800 or FAX 412-233-8111.