Re: Children: rad exposure from Nuc Med patients -Reply

Dear Radsafers,
		When applying the ALARA principle and the risk ( either positive or
negative ) associated with very low doses of radiation (a 1 millrem dose
recieved by a child visiting a mother) should the risks associated by
stress experienced by the child, who does not see the parent, be factored
into the equation).

When

Best Regards
M.Malaxos