help

Dear co works:

  Greeting and kind regards:

   I am a Ph.D student at school of medical sciences of Tarbiat Moddarres
University in Tehran , Studying Medical Physics. I am doing a research about
effects of MRI on fetal development in mice .You are kindly requested to
send me
some information about effects of MRI on fetal development.

  I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

                            Sincerely yours
                            A.Ali Asgharzadeh

  A.ALI ASGHAZADEH , Medical Physicist
  Dept. of Medical Physics