Subject: Re: Remember history - these freaks are dangerous to f--- wi
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at FE-INTERNET
Date:    1/26/98 9:11 AM

>Does the mental image of what happened during the Jimmy
>Carter era remind you to be cautious with this religeous
>cult of Shehites - I love my government and do not want to
>see any more fed employees ever at risk again, Rushdee had
>to hide from those freaks for years after they sent their
>gang after his butt, please do not have them hunting one of
>the good guys from your agency for exercising your freedom
>of speech/first amendment right to tell this "joker" to
>kiss off just because of his national origin, but I do not
>disagree with your resenting his nation after all they have
>done to the United States and continue to do in support of
>world terrorism, just try to not come across too much as a
>racist, I see that too much down here in the South. Mark >On
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:19:44 -0600 (CST) "Broseus, Roger"
><rbroseus@exchange.nih.gov> wrote:
>
>> Can/should we tell this joker to ask for inspiration from the Ayatollah?
>>
>> /roger

did i miss some element of scientific stupidity in this student's
question to radsafe?  these comments seem slightly demented
given how many Nazi scientists came to the US to work for NASA
and the broader scientific community's constant call for open and
accessible exchanges for researchers.  i am hard pressed to believe
that those making these remarks have not worked with very
capable scientists of Iranian origin or who are muslims.
how insulting for you to think that the rest of us would concur
with these types of remarks-
R Tycho Kosseff