Re: Polonium 210

At 09:53 AM 1/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I am seeking data and/or reference material on Po-210.  Specifically,
>does anyone have data on Po-210 in soils, flyash, or cinder?

The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) must have useful info about
this. They've been involved in and published studies of NORM associated
with coal-fired power plants (AKA dirt-burners). They probably have a
wealth of data.

I don't have an address or phone number, but you should be able to get a
contact point from your local electrical utility.

---------
Bob Flood
Dosimetry Group Leader
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center