"Oak Ridge" movie?

I read a blurb in the Seattle PI today that mentions a TV movie about a
whistle-blower at Oak Ridge.  The article goes on to say that "Oak Ridge"
is the story of a real-life toxicologist Ann Walzer, who suffers
mysterious ailments she blames on radiation exposure.  Cher is listed as
the producer.

I hesitate to ask, but is anyone aware of any assistance being provided
for the radiation related portion of such a movie?  The movie has yet to
be filmed.

Sincerely,
Andrew H. Thatcher, MSHP, CHP
Washington Department of Health