Subject: Food Irradiation propaganda help -Reply
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    1/28/98 10:23 AM

An interesting fact that you may want to point out to your audience is
that the space program (NASA) has been using irradiated foods in space
for many years.    There was (and may still be there) a big food
irradiation program in Natick, Massachusetts.  I believe it was operated
by the U.S. Army for NASA.  I would not be surprise to learn that the
military has been using irradiated food for years as well.

Good Luck with your article

Jim Webb