Re: Software Prep for Part I

     Try Datachem software at http://www.datachemsoftware.com/CHPcert.htm
     or Phone: 1-800-377-9717 FAX: 1-508-366-5278.  They guarantee you'll
     pass using their product or they'll refund the cost of the software.

     I have good experience with their CIH prep software and will soon be
     purchasing the CHP prep software as soon as I am notified that I am
     eligible to take this year's CHP exam.

     Also, if you are in a remote location where there is not an exam prep
     study group available (i.e. HPS chapter sponsored group, university,
     etc.), Ga Tech has a course scheduled for this spring quarter called
     Health Physics Practice, HP 6405.  The course is offered through
     videotape delivery and is a 3 quarter hour course.  The course covers
     various aspects of the practice of health physics and I have heard
     that it provides a decent review and preparation for the HP exam.  The
     Ga Tech contact information is:

        http://www.conted.gatech.edu (select the Distance Education button)

        e-mail:  vbis@conted.gatech.edu

        phone:   1-800-225-4656

     Success to you on Part I of the CHP exam!

     Boyd H. Rose, CM, IHIT
     Radiation Protection Officer
     General Dynamics Land Systems Division
     roseb@gdls.com

     The opinions expressed above are solely my own and do not under any
     circumstance reflect those of my employer.