Re:FAGOTTS & HEALTH PHYSICS -Reply

Radsafers,
Maybe I'm an old fogey and have lost my sense of humor, but I find this
message (and the responses to it) inappropriate to what I understand to be
the purposes of Radsafe, as well as in bad  taste. FYI, I've already
expressed my views of this directly to Melissa.
Andrew P. Hull
S&EP Div., BNL
Upton NY 11973
Ph.  516-344-4210