Re: Cancer Assessment Press Release

Any epidemiologists out there that know what happens when you compare similar
workers w/ and w/o radiation?  Has this been done?  Why don't we exploit the
results if they support the 'a little is good for you' theory of radiaton
dose?  Why do I feel like I just opened a HUGE can of worms?

Scott Kniffin???

Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.