To Reply to the Sender and Not to Radsafe

M. Woo wrote:
 .....snip.....
> traffic incurred by them.  If such messages must be sent, please send
> them via private e-mail.
>
> Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
>
> Melissa Woo
> RADSAFE List-owner/manager
>
> --
> Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
> University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233
> DEHS, MC225, 101 S. Gregory St., Urbana, IL 61801|fax 1.217.244.6594
> http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/m-woo                 |

Melissa and Fellow Radsafers,

It is impossible (at least using Netscape) to automatically reply to the
sender rather than to all of Radsafe.

That is why we should all include our email address in the signature
block with the mailto: prefix.
When you give your email address like this:
mailto:vanpeltw@idt.net    one can simply click on the address to reply
to the sender (so called "private email").

See my signature block below.

Regards,
Wes

PS Thanks, Melissa, for all of your efforts in support of the Radsafe
mail list.
Wes

--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.