Radon in Water

Dear RadSafers:

I have two request:

1) Does anyone know of any research being done on radon in water in the
state of New Jersey (I'm aware of recent articles in Health Physics).  In
June there will be a conference by water suppliers in New Jersey and they
are looking for someone doing research in this area and hopefully from
their home state.

2) Does someone have a reference for average annual dose received from
drinking water.

Please respond to my address if you have any information.  Thanks.

Regards,

Joe Stencel

**********************************
Joseph R. Stencel
Princeton University
Dept. of Civil Engineering & Operational Research (CEOR)
Environmental Engineering & Water Resources Group
Olden Street, E-Quad (Rm. E-322)
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609)258-5783
FAX: (609)258-2799