Re: Film Badges

For individuals who work in areas such as angio, cath and EP labs we ask
them to wear two badges one under lead apron at waist line and one on top of
lead apron on collar. Film badge under lead apron, TLD on top.  It will
prevent the mixing of badges. They must wear thyroid shield.  We recommend
that they wear leaded glass and if applicable leaded sleeves. Webster
formula can be used to calculate their whole body dose.