Free ABHP Certification Course at UMass-

Do not respond to the listserver or to the
sender of this message.  Respond to
contact person named below.

Free ABHP Review Course To Be
Held At Umass-Lowell

Dr. Clay French has informed the New England
Chapter of the Health Physics Society that he is
offering his certification review course to any
and all persons interested in studying for the
ABHP Part I and Part II exam free of charge.

This 3 credit, one semester course is being
offered every Tuesday night from 5:30pm until
8:40pm.  The course begins on February 10
and will run through early May.  The
course will be held on the Umass-Lowell campus
which is easily accessible from I-495 or Route 3.

Each class session begins with the taking a Part I
type exam with question review and then working
through the actual ABHP Part II exam questions
from previous years.  The course assumes that
participants are sufficiently grounded in theory to
qualify to take the appropriate exam.  This course
will not discuss theory but is geared towards
problem solving.

While you may receive the Newsletter after the
first class has begun,  Clay informs us that the
first session will consist almost entirely of
exam-taking strategy,  which he will be reviewing
throughout the course of study.

For further information contact Dr. French at
CLAYTON_FRENCH@UML.EDU or by
phone at (978) 934-3286.