Re: Anti - Restenosis Therapy

Radsafe,

I'm the RSO at Scripps Clinic, we have been performing coronary radiotherapy for 3 yrs this March, using Ir-192. We just had our second annual conference on "Radiotherapy to Reduce Restenosis", in La Jolla, CA.  We are also involved in studies using P-32 stents and a Sr-90 beta cath to prevent restenosis.  We have treated close to 175 patients with Ir-192 with out incident.  I would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you have.

Stephen

Stephen Steuterman, M.S., RSO
Scripps Clinic
10666 N. Torrey Pines Road