Fwd: re: REQUIREMENTS OF HEPA FILTER RAD BAGS

On 12 Feb 98 14:07:27 -0500, LIPTONW@detroitedison.com wrote:

You might wish to know that you sent the message below to
server@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu rather than radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu.

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233