Rocketdyne Worker Health Study

For those of you with a continuing interest in radiation worker
epidemiology studies, the following web site contains information on the
recent Rocketdyne Worker Health Study.

http://home.earthlink.net/~pdrutherford/epistudy.html

I am aware that the study generated much RadSafe traffic when it was
released.  Unfortunately, since my primary focus at that time was
employee and community response, I was not able to devote the time to
monitor or respond to RadSafe comments.

I am currently collecting any formal (or informal) published peer
reviews/critiques of the study which may have been prepared by
organizations, independent of Rocketdyne.

If anyone out there has any formal reviews (or informal comments) please
email me at my Boeing email address below or post on RadSafe.

Any reviews and/or comments may be further published and attributed to
their authors.

Phil Rutherford
Manager, Radiation Safety
Rocketdyne Propulsion & Power