Re: X-ray diffraction training

William,

I use parts of two videos in my x-ray diffraction safety class:  "The
Double-Edged Sword," an aged video originally produced in the 70s but
with a worthwhile segment on an accident complete with pictures of
burnt fingers, and "The Invisible Partner,"  a recent production made
for Alcoa and available through the International Centre for
Diffraction Data, Newtown Square, PA (610-325-9810).  I show these
following my presentation in which I use my own slides and handouts.
Neither of the videos is perfect for my purposes as a stand alone
video, but they both have segments useful enough that it was worth
purchasing them.  At the time I purchased "The Invisible Partner,"
you could obtain it for preview first.  Please let me know if you
want further information about the videos.

Sue Dupre
Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist

Environmental Health and Safety Office
262 Alexander Street