Re: Look for XETEX

You wrote:

I see XETEX is no longer listed in the HPS membership listing.

Do they still exist?

I need to contact them for parts for a XETEX instrument we have.

Thanks

Ted de Castro
tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov
University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory

Xetex is listed in the "Nuclear News" Buyers Guide:

Xetex, 1275 Hammerwood Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2231, phone 408-745-6654

They are listed as a division of National Nuclear Corp., at the same
address,
but phone number:  408-745-6650; so if Xetex no longer exists, they may
still
be in business under the other name.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton