Re: Cohen's ecologic studies

	My statement is all that I can prove by rigorous mathematics. If
others are willing to make further conclusions, I welcome their efforts.
But I feel that having my mathematically proven results accepted would be
a very large step forward, and I do not want to jeapordize the success of
that step by going beyond it.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh