Re: Helen Caldicott

Check with John Poston, who was called in by Hershey at the time
immediately following the incident. His measurements indicated that there
could not possibly be any level of concern. After much pleading to suggest
some kind of action, John indicated that some plastic could be deployed if
they desired, and was reworded with a gracious supply of assorted candies
to take home. ( I assume his invoice was also paid.)

Bob Hearn
rah@america.net

roberth@n